Wondering what’s in store for GW2 in the next six months? This week the Guild Wars 2 team released their content roadmap with a major item scheduled for each of the next six months. Hooray!
The big hitter for the next six months is the Icebrood Saga: Champions storyline. This will probably be the last chunk of story before the next expansion (End of Dragons) is released.
Chapter 1: Truce is scheduled to be released in early November. The November timeline is also when they plan to patch in voice content for Jormag Rising and No Quarter.
Other upcoming roadmap items:
- December 2020: Wintersday
- January 2020: Icebrood Saga Champions Chapter 2: Power
- February 2021: Lunar New Year
- March 2021: Icebrood Saga Champions Chapter 3: Balance
- April 2021: Super Adventure Festival
- May 2021: Icebrood Saga Champions Chapter 4: Judgment